Parkstone is proud to offer affordable rental units for those residents making up to a maximum of 60% and 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI). To see if you qualify, please see below for our qualification criteria:
|Number of Household Members||Maximum Gross Income at 60% AMI*||Maximum Gross Income at 80% AMI*|
*Income requirements based on 2022 HUD Rental Guidelines
What documentation will be required upon application?
1. Valid passport, driver's license, or personal identification card for every household member
2. Four most recent paystubs from your employer
3. Award letter or verification form for any social security benefits, SSI, pension funds, child support, etc.
4. Two most recent checking account statements and most recent savings account statement
5. Verification of any trust account, 401k, stocks/bonds, etc.
What is the best contact for questions relating to HUD guidelines and acceptable documentation?
You can get in touch with the Virginia office of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development through the website here or using either one of these contact points:
Address: 600 East Broad Street, 3rd Floor, Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: (800) 842-2610
Fax: (804) 822-4984
TTY: (800) 877-8339
Email: [email protected]
For more information, contact our team at (844) 373-9847 or [email protected]